Airtel VoLTE Free Data, Airtel Free 4G Data Offer ― Hey Dear Users.. As Everybody Knows, Reliance Jio Has Launched The 1st VoLTE Service In India. And To Give A Tough Competition, Airtel Has Also Launched Its VoLTE Services In Some States Of India. Also, Airtel Is Providing Free 30 GB 4G Data As A Promotional Offer To Its Users. To Avail This Offer, An User Must Have 4G Sim Along With 4G Handset To Experience The HD Voice & Video Calls Over Airtel VoLTE.
Airtel VoLTE Beta Programme Is Now Live In Many States/Regions Like – Mumbai, Maharashtra, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka and Chennai, West Bengal, Orissa, Assam, Kerala, Bihar, Punjab & Rajasthan. If You Are From Above States You Can Avail Airtel VoLTE Offer On Your VoLTE Compatible Handset.
Benefits of Airtel VoLTE Beta:
- HD Voice Calls
- Instant Call Connect
- Efficient Multi-tasking
How To Get Free 30 GB Data From Airtel VoLTE Offer?
- Firstly, Click Here To Become Airtel VoLTE Beta User
- Now, Enter Your Number & Check Eligibility.
- If You Are Eligible, Then Will Become The Airtel VoLTE Beta User.
- Now, Just Go To Settings > Mobile Networks > And Enable VoLTE Service.
- That’s It!! You Will Receive 10+10+10 Gb Data Benefit In Next 3 Cycles.
Here’s How You Get Your 30 Gb Free Data:
1. Download Latest Os And Enable VoLTE Switch.
2. Providing Feedback (End Of 4th Week)
3. Providing Feedback (End Of 8th Week)
4. Total Free Data = 30 Gb (10 Gb For Each Step Above)
Airtel VoLTE FAQs:
- Q. What is Airtel VoLTE?Airtel VoLTE (Voice over LTE) is an advanced service through which customers can experience HD quality crystal clear voice with faster call setup time. While using VoLTE services, users can continue to have un-interrupted high-speed 4G internet experience.
- Q. What is the difference between normal voice calls & Airtel VoLTE?Airtel VoLTE users will experience true HD voice. Airtel customers with VoLTE services can experience superior call quality and faster call setup time compared to normal voice calls.
- Q. How can I identify if I am using Airtel VoLTE service?Android users can see “HD/VoLTE” icon on the top bar of the screen, which indicates that their phone is ready for VoLTE calls. For iOS users there is no visual representation. However, they can verify VoLTE-readiness through the settings under mobile data.*For iOS: Settings -> Mobile Data -> Mobile Data Options -> Enable 4G -> Turn on Voice & Data
For Android: Settings -> Settings -> Mobile Network -> Turn on VoLTE call*These settings may differ from one handset manufacturer to another. In case you need assistance, please call 121.
- Q. Will my current 4G smartphone support Airtel VoLTE services?Yes, your existing 4G smartphone can be used to experience Airtel VoLTE services as long as you have completed the software upgrade for your smartphone. Please refer to the above section on the page for a list of compatible devices.
- Q. Will Airtel VoLTE calls consume data?No. Airtel VoLTE calls will be charged as per your existing voice plan / pack and would not consume any additional data.
- Q. Do I need a special pack to use Airtel VoLTE?No. Your existing plan will support all the VoLTE services.
Tags : airtel volte offer, airtel free 4g data offer, airtel volte unlimited data, airtel volte beta programme offer