Slide App : Join & get rs.5 + Invite & Earn Rs.10 per friend [ Unlimited Trick ] : Hello readers, hope you are enjoying our internet tricks & android tricks …But now, after lots of tricks & hacks. We are now presenting a type loot trick after a far time. As we know, our users are always waits for loot tricks and therefore we posting this trick to earn money by a very popular app called Slide.
Basically, Slide App helps you earn
whether while sitting idle or travelling, just slide on the content pieces. Read, learn and earn real
money.This app lets you to earn that extra buck! So all you got to do is SLIDE to unlock!
»Whenever you unlock your phone, you are rewarded with points in your SlideApp wallet which can be redeemed as mobile recharges.Also, there are lots of paid offers, surveys to be completed in order to get rewards.«
How to get reward points in Slide App:-
• First of all, CLICK HERE to install the app.
• After installation click on create new account.
• Put your email and password there and click on Create.
• Now put your mobile number and verify it.
• Now, You are Done !
• You can easily redeem through mobikwik, paytm, freecharge wallet.
Refer & Earn In Slide App :-
• After opening the app you will see “Invite friends & get rewards” click on it.
• Now send invitation to your loved ones and keep earning 10rs per referral.
Unlimited Trick For Slide App :-
• Copy your link and paste in bluestacks browser.
• Install the app through your link in bluestacks.
• Register for a new account with your alternate mobile number.
• Then, Verify it.
• Now, you can check your account that your referral money got credited.
• Now uninstall the app, Change all id’s of bluestacks using BS-Tweaker and repeat the process again & again until you reach 100rs.
You can also use device emulator/phone id changer for this purpose
»Note – Minimum redemption is 100rs and maximum is 300 rs at a time in form of recharge/wallet cash.«
• To redeem click on “Get Rewarded” option and choose recharge/wallet option and finally click on “redeem now”.