Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz 7th December 2019, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Fun Zone Quiz, Amazon Dyson Air Purifier Quiz – Have you ever participated in lucky draw contest? In our childhood, most of us had played the lucky draw games, and some of us had also won.
But, why i’m rewinding those memories now? the reason behind it, is that now we can play that lucky contest in this digital era too..
Because, amazon india are arranging such quiz contests everyday, and millions of users are participating in that quizzes just by giving the correct answers of five different questions and also winning a lots of prizes like gadgets, smartphones, etc.
And, if you’re a amazon customer and still not aware from these amazon quizzes then you should checkout them.
Amazon quiz contests starts everyday from 8am to 12pm and anybody can participate in this quiz contest by giving correct answers.
And, here in this article we are providing the amazon quiz answers of quiz questions, so that you can test your luck without any deep general knowledge.
We update this post everyday at 8am, so bookmark this post or join our telegram channel to get notify about these answers on a regular basis, so that you can also win any amazon quiz contest prize through your luck.
Hence, now checkout the amazon fun zone quiz answers of today’s date – 7th december 2019, participate now and win Dyson Air Purifier
Amazon Quiz Time – 8am to 12pm
- 1 Today’s Amazon Quiz Details –
- 2 How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Contest?
- 3 All Amazon Quiz Questions & Answers –
- 3.1 # Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers (Fun Zone Contest) – 7th December 2019 – Win Dyson Air Purifier
- 3.2 # 6th December 2019 – Win Sony PS4
- 3.3 # 5th December 2019 – Win ₹20000 Pay Balance
- 3.4 # 4th December 2019 – Win Nokia 7.2 Phone
- 3.5 # 3rd December 2019 – Win Armani Exchange Watch
- 3.6 # 2nd December 2019 – Win ₹5000
- 3.7 # 1st December 2019 – Win Nokia 6.2
- 3.8 # 30th November 2019 – Win Kenwood Food Processor
- 3.9 # 29th November 2019 – Win Fossil Leather Bag
- 3.10 # 28th November 2019 – Win ₹15000
- 3.11 # 27th November 2019 – Win Redmi Note 8 Pro
- 3.12 # 26th November 2019 – Win ₹10000
- 3.13 # 25th November 2019 – Win ₹20000
- 3.14 # 24th November 2019 – Win Poco F1
- 3.15 # 23rd November 2019 – Win IFB Oven
- 3.16 # 22nd November 2019 – Win Lenovo Laptop
- 3.17 # 21th November 2019 – Win ₹5000
- 3.18 # 20th November 2019 – Win iPhone XS
- 3.19 # 19th November 2019 – Win Fitbit Versa 2 Watch
- 3.20 # 18th November 2019 – Win ₹20000 Pay Balance
- 3.21 # 17th November 2019 – Win OnePlus 7 Pro
- 3.22 # 16th November 2019 – Win Dyson Air Purifier
- 3.23 # 15th November 2019 – Win Sony Alpha Camera
- 3.24 # 14th November 2019 – Win ₹15000
- 3.25 # 13th November 2019 – Win OnePlus 7T Pro
- 3.26 # 12th November 2019 – Win GoPro Hero7
- 3.27 # 11th November 2019 – Win ₹5000
- 3.28 # 10th November 2019 – Win Oppo Reno 2 F
- 3.29 # 9th November 2019 – Win Godrej AC
- 3.30 # 8th November 2019 – Win Fujifilm Camera
- 3.31 # 7th November 2019 – Win ₹5000
- 3.32 # 6th November 2019 – Win Galaxy Note 10
- 3.33 # 5th November 2019 – Win Sony Home Theater
- 3.34 # 4th November 2019 – Win ₹25000
- 3.35 # 3rd November 2019 – Win Galaxy M30s
- 3.36 # 2nd November 2019 – Win OnePlus TV
- 3.37 # 1st November 2019 – Win Samsonite Suitcase
- 3.38 # 31th October 2019 – Win ₹5000 Pay Balance
- 3.39 # 30th October 2019 – Win Galaxy Note 10+
- 3.40 # 29th October 2019 – Win Sony 1000XM3 Headphones
- 3.41 # 28th October 2019 – Win ₹15000 Pay Balance
- 3.42 # 27th October 2019 – Win Galaxy Note 10
- 3.43 # 26th October 2019 – Win Fender Acoustic Guitar
- 3.44 # 25th October 2019 – Win Sony 5.1 Home Theater
- 3.45 # 24th October 2019 – Win ₹20000 Pay Balance
- 3.46 # 23th October 2019 – Win One Plus 7T Pro
- 3.47 # 22th October 2019 – Win Alexa Eco Show
- 3.48 # 21th October 2019 – Win Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Balance
- 3.49 # 20th October 2019 – Win One Plus 7T Pro
- 3.50 # 19th October 2019 – Win Microsoft Surface Pro 6
- 3.51 # 18th October 2019 – Win Fujifilm Mirrorless Camera
- 3.52 # 17th October 2019 – Win ₹25000 Amazon Pay Balance
- 3.53 # 16th October 2019 – Win Samsung Galaxy A50
- 3.54 # 15th October 2019 – Win Bose Speaker System
- 3.55 # 14th October 2019 – Win ₹20000 Pay Balance
- 3.56 # 13th October 2019 – Win Samsung Galaxy A50
- 3.57 # 12th October 2019 – Win Seagate Hard Drive
- 3.58 # 11th October 2019 – Win Marshall Wobern Speakers
- 3.59 # 10th October 2019 – Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
- 3.60 # 9th October 2019 – Win Oppo F11 Pro
- 3.61 # 8th October 2019 – Win GoPro Hero7
- 3.62 # 7th October 2019 – Win ₹5000
- 3.63 # 6th October 2019 – Win Huawei P30 Pro
- 3.64 # 5th October 2019 – Win Bose Soundlink Revolve+ speakers
- 3.65 # 4th October 2019 – Win RayBan Glasses
- 3.66 # 3rd October 2019 – Win OnePlus 7T
- 3.67 # 2nd October 2019 – Win ₹150000
- 3.68 # 1st October 2019 – Win Galaxy S10e
- 3.69 # 30th September 2019 – Win ₹10000
- 3.70 # 29th September 2019 – Win Vivo S1
- 3.71 # 28th September 2019 – Win Fossil Explorist Smartwatch
- 4 T&Cs – Details About Amazon 7th December 2019 – Dyson Air Purifier Quiz
- 5 FAQs –
- 6 Conclusion
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details –
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Date : 7th December 2019
- Amazon Quiz Winning Prize :Dyson Air Purifier
- No. Of Questions : Five
- Timing To Submit Answers : 8am – 12pm
- Winner(s) Announcement Date : 31st December 2019
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Contest?
Now you’ve known about what amazon quiz contest is, the timing and what prizes you may get. But, the question is how to participate in amazon quiz contests?
Well, amazon quiz can be participated only through the application medium. So, you just have to follow the below steps to get over amazon quiz contest questions and answers.
- Download amazon india application (android / ios)
- Signup / Login to amazon account
- At homepage, scroll down and you may see a banner of amazon quiz contest (Where to find amazon quiz in app? In case if you’re not getting the banner, simply search ‘quiz’ and you will get it)
- Click on ‘Start quiz‘
- Answer the questions either by yourself or you can see the correct answers from below
- Finally, after giving all five different correct answers, you’re now eligible to win the amazon quiz contest prize.
All Amazon Quiz Questions & Answers –
# Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers (Fun Zone Contest) – 7th December 2019 – Win Dyson Air Purifier
1. Online application, e-visa, ‘e-MASIHA health facility’ are part of India’s initiative to digitize the process for which pilgrimage?
Answer – HAJ
2. The first recipient of this award was G.Sankara Kurup from Kerala, the latest recipient Akkitham Achuthan Namboothiri is also from Kerala. Name the award.
Answer – Jnanpith Award
3. Who is the narrator in the popular television series ‘Young Sheldon’?
Answer – Jim Parsons
4. Which former Infosys Chairman born on 2nd December is now the President of the New Development Bank of BRICS countries?
Answer – KV Kamath
5. Samjhauta Express and Thar Express, whose services have recently been suspended, used to run between India and which other country?
Answer – Pakistan
# 6th December 2019 – Win Sony PS4
1. What’s the name of India’s first ingenuously built light combat jet?
Answer – Tejas
2. Which Indian industrialist topped the Forbes list of the World’s richest sports team owners in 2019?
Answer – Mukesh Ambani
3. Arjun Kapoor, would be seen in the role of which of these military figures in a 2019 movie directed by Ashutosh Gowariker ?
Answer – Sadashiv rao Bhau
4. Famous for another role, which leader born on 3rd December was India’s Minister for Food & Agriculture from August 1947- April 1952?
Answer – Rajendra Prasad
5. In 2018, the new bank note of which denomination was launched in chocolate brown colour?
Answer – INR 10
# 5th December 2019 – Win ₹20000 Pay Balance
Question 1 :- What is the name of the NASA program that intends to land the first man and woman on the Moon by 2024?
Answer is :- Artemis
Question 2 :- Which medical student is slated to make her Bollywood debut in 2020, in a movie about Prithviraj Chauhan, opposite Akshay Kumar?
Answer is :- Manushi Chillar
Question 3 :- Which word often used in politics, is also the name for a group of Cheetahs?
Answer is :- Coalition
Question 4 :- Roger Federer and Alexander Zverev recently broke the record for the highest attendance in a tennis match. Where was the match played?
Answer is :- Mexico City
Question 5 :- Kailasavadivoo Sivan is the current head of which of these government organisations?
Answer is :- ISRO
# 4th December 2019 – Win Nokia 7.2 Phone
Question 1 :- The recent movie ‘Ford vs Ferrari’ is based on Ford’s quest to win which famous event in auto racing?
Answer is :- 24 Hours of Le Mans
Question 2 :- Which cricket stadium hosted India’s first-ever pink ball day/night test match against Bangladesh?
Answer is :- Eden Gardens
Question 3 :- Which corridor was opened for pilgrims,connecting Dera Baba Nanak in Gurdaspur with Gurdwara Darbar Sahib in Pakistan?
Answer is :- Kartarpur corridor
Question 4 :- Which book, a sequel to a 1985 novel by Margaret Atwood called the ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’, shared the Man Booker Prize in 2019 with ‘Girl, Woman, Other’?
Answer is :- The Testaments
Question 5 :- Posted by Chris Godfrey, which of these became the most-liked post ever on Instagram in 2019?
Answer is :- Photo of an egg
# 3rd December 2019 – Win Armani Exchange Watch
Question 1 :- Which actress born on 28th November, started her Bollywood career playing the role of Ashima Roy in a Shoojit Sircar movie?
Answer is :- Yami Gautam
Question 2 :- He was the lead singer of the famous metal band Black Sabbath in the 1970s. He was nicknamed ‘The Prince of Darkness’ and has won Grammy awards in his music career. He celebrates his birthday today. Who is he?
Answer is :- Ozzy Osbourne
Question 3 :- National Law/Constitution Day in India was celebrated on 26th November 2019 to mark which day?
Answer is :- Day constitution was adopted
Question 4 :- Susan Buffett, Tim Cook, Joe Gebbia, Susan McCaw are all part of the leadership council of a fund set up by which Nobel laureate?
Answer is :- Malala Yousafzai
Question 5 :- Lieutenant Shivangi of the Indian Navy, is the first woman to achieve what distinction?
Answer is :- First woman pilot in Indian Navy
# 2nd December 2019 – Win ₹5000
Question 1 : Black Friday, associated with the start of the Christmas shopping season, is observed on the day after which holiday in the USA?
Answer is : Thanks Giving
Question 2 : ‘Finding the gaps’ is a part memoir, part self help book written by which personality known for his accurate decision making?
Answer is : Simon Taufel
Question 3 : National Milk Day observed on 26th November every year, is observed on the birthday of which famous Indian?
Answer is : Dr. Vaghese Kurien
Question 4 : Which famous cricketer’s twitter handle has his name along with the words 100mph?
Answer is : Shohaib Akhtar
Question 5 : Kitten, Pumps, Cone, Sling Back and Platform are types of what?
Answer is : Heels
# 1st December 2019 – Win Nokia 6.2
Question 1 : Whose latest book ‘The Anarchy’ recounts the remarkable history of the East India Company from its founding in 1599 to 1803?
Answer is : William Dalrymple
Question 2 : November 5 is the birthday of which well known cricketer, who now has a stand at Arun Jaitley Stadium named after him?
Answer is : Virat Kohli
Question 3 : More than 70% of this country lies in Asia. Most of its population, its capital, and its largest city are in Europe. Which country is this?
Answer is : Russia
Question 4 : The famous Rann Utsav taking place from 28th October to 23rd February happens in which Indian state?
Answer is : Gujarat
Question 5 : Which 2019 Disney release is set in the fictional town of Arendelle?
Answer is : Frozen 2
# 30th November 2019 – Win Kenwood Food Processor
Question 1 : Thalaivi starring Kangana Ranaut, is based on the life of which famous personality?
Answer is : Jaylalitha
Question 2 : About which coach in the news these days, did football player Zlatan Ibrahimovic say ‘When I played for him, I felt like a Terminator’?
Answer is : Jose Morinho
Question 3 : Phobophobia is the fear of what?
Answer is : Phobias
Question 4 : Which extremely popular video sharing app was launched in 2017 by Chinese developer ByteDance, for markets outside of China?
Answer is : TikTok
Question 5 : Alopecia areata is a common autoimmune disorder that often results in which of the following?
Answer is : Hair loss
# 29th November 2019 – Win Fossil Leather Bag
1) The 2019 Davis Cup finals, played in a new format this year (dream project of Barcelona’s Gerard Pique), was held in which city?
Answer – Madrid
2) In the word USB, what does B stand for?
Answer – BUS
3) Iman, a country’s last Sumatran Rhino, died recently. Which country did Iman belong to?
Answer – Malaysia
4) Which actor starred as Shrikant in a hit movie this year and played the role of a fast bowler in the Amazon original web series ‘Inside Edge’?
Answer – Siddhant Chaturvedi
5) ‘A Heart Full of Burden’ is a book written by which famous personality who occupied an important position in India in the 1990s?
Answer – TN Seshan
# 28th November 2019 – Win ₹15000
1) Recently, who became the first Indian bowler to take an international wicket with a pink ball?
Answer – Ishant Sharma
2) Chris Hughes, born on 26th November 1983 co-founded which technology giant along with 4 other Harvard students?
Answer – Facebook
3) A depiction of the Ellora Caves can be found on the reverse side of which bank note in India?
Answer – ₹20
4) ‘Fridays for future’ is an international movement of school students started by which activist?
Answer – Greta Thunberg
5) As per the title of a popular book and movie, who among these is ‘The Man who Knew Infinity’?
Answer – Srinivasan Ramanujan
# 27th November 2019 – Win Redmi Note 8 Pro
1) He was a Chinese-American actor, martial artist and philosopher. He once said ‘I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times’. He celebrates his birthday today. Who is he?
Answer – Bruce Lee
2) The Rock and Roll hall of fame describes him as ‘The greatest instrumentalist in the history of rock music’. He has songs like ‘Purple haze’ and ‘Hey joe’ to his name. He celebrates his birthday today. Who is he?
Answer – Jimi Hendrix
3) Who averaged over 50 with the bat in test matches, but played only 1 one-day international, in which he was out for 0? (Hint : He was voted one of Wisden’s cricketers of the century).
Answer – Clive Lloyd
4) What famous comic book character is called the ‘Merc with a mouth’ because of his tendency to joke constantly?
Answer – Deadpool
5) Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN in 1993, is located in which continent?
Answer – Africa
# 26th November 2019 – Win ₹10000
Question 1 :- World Television Day is observed each year on ____ November, so as to recognize the major role television has played in presenting different issues that affect people across the world. Fill in the blanks.
Answers is :- 21st November
Question 2 :- Released on Doordarshan in July 1974, which of these was Indian television’s first soap opera and also the first serial drama series on India?
Answers is :- Hum Log
Question 3 :- Who invented the first television?
Answers is :- John Logie Baird
Question 4 :- What was the first ever sporting event to be televised live in TV history?
Answers is :- 1936 : Berlin Olympics Games
Question 5 :- Who was India’s first newsreader?
Answers is :- Pratima Puri
# 25th November 2019 – Win ₹20000
Question 1 – Where does the majority of plastic waste end up?
Answers is – Oceans
Question 2 – By when has Amazon India committed to eliminate single use plastic from all their packaging?
Answers is – 2020
Question 3 – How many million tons of plastic are dumped in our oceans every year?
Answers is – 8 Million Tons
Question 4 – Amazon India has taken major efforts in reducing the use of single use plastic. Currently what percentage of the packaging in Amazon India Fulfillment Centers is single use plastic?
Answers is – 7%
Question 5 – Amazon has a vision to make all Amazon shipments net zero carbon, with 50% of all shipments net zero carbon by 2030. What is the name given to this initiative?
Answers is – Shipment Zero
# 24th November 2019 – Win Poco F1
1. What day of the Gregorian calendar is today (24th November)?
Answer – 328th
2. Who was the first batsman to score 30 Test match centuries?
Answer – Sunil Gavanskar
3. Which of these is not the administrative capital city of a state or Union Territory?
Answer – Margao
4. Which among these does NOT live under the sea?
Answer – Kalanchoe
5. What was the name of the alien in the Bollywood movie ‘Koi Mil Gaya’?
Answer – Jadoo
# 23rd November 2019 – Win IFB Oven
1. True or False – Nintendo was founded in 1889 as a playing card company.
Answer – TRUE
2. She played the character of Hannah Montana for Disney and since has gone on to become one of the biggest pop stars of the recent times with hits like ‘Party in the USA’ and ‘Wrecking ball’ to her name. She celebrates her birthday today. Who is she?
Answer – Miley Cirus
3. What currency does Ukraine use?
Answer – Hryvnia
4. In terms of area, which one is larger – India or Brazil?
Answer – Brazil
5. Which of these is worth more than 1 Indian rupee?
Answer – Mauritian Rupee
# 22nd November 2019 – Win Lenovo Laptop
Question 1 – Which of these personalities were an Indian diplomat and the first female president of the United Nations general assembly?
Answers – Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
Question 2 – In a One day game in Queenstown (NZ) Shahid Afridi’s 17 year old record for the fastest century in ODIs was broken in a game which was reduced to 21 overs a side due to rain. Who smashed this 36 ball century?
Answer is – Corey Anderson
Question 3 – Which of these is the Latin word for ‘eagle’?
Answers – Aquila in
Question 4 – With a population of less than 1000 (as per 2017 data), which is the least populated country in the world?
Answer is – Vatican City
Question 5 – The point on earth which is closest to the moon is NOT the top of Mount Everest. (True or False).
Answers – TRUE
# 21th November 2019 – Win ₹5000
Question 1 – In which country would you find Uluru or Ayers Rock, a large sandstone rock formation surrounded by springs, waterholes, rock caves and ancient paintings?
Answers – Australia
Question 2 – In 2019, which movie released in India grossed over INR 100 crore in its first 2 days of release?
Answer is – Avengers : End Game
Question 3 – Which date recently marked the 101st anniversary of end of the first World War?
Answers – 11th November 2019
Question 4 – Every bowler wants to see the bails/stumps flying through the air after the ball has been delivered. What happens when the ball hits the stump directly from the bowler?
Answer is – Bowled
Question 5 – What is the currency of Sweden?
Answers – Krona
# 20th November 2019 – Win iPhone XS
Question 1 – He was the 47th Vice-president of the United states, and a member of the Democratic party. He celebrates his birthday today. Who is he?
Answers – Joe Biden
Question 2 -Who made the all important throw in the last ball of the Super Over, to effect a run out, that won England the 2019 World Cup?
Answer is – Jason Roy
Question 3 – In which country would you find Victoria Falls, classified as the world’s largest sheet of falling water based on its combined width and height?
Answers – Zambia And Zimbabwe
Question 4 – Golf player Vijay Singh belongs to which country?
Answer is – Fiji
Question 5 – You’ve just been bowled a ‘beamer’ while playing cricket. What part of your body should you be worried about?
Answers – Head
# 19th November 2019 – Win Fitbit Versa 2 Watch
1. She was the first and the only woman Prime minister of India till date. She celebrates her birthday today. Who is she?
Answers is: Indira Gandhi
2. She has starred in Bollywood movies like Satyam Shivam Sundaram, Don and many more between 1970s and 80s. She celebrates her birthday today. Who is this actress?
Answers is: Zeenat Aman
3.What is ‘Arise’, a new innovation launched by IIT Madras, a first of its kind in India?
Answers is: Standing Wheel chair
4. True or False: Rio de Janeiro is the capital of Brazil
Answers is: False
5. Where would you find the Trevi Fountain, one of the most famous fountains in the world notable for appearances in films such as La Dolce Vita, Three Coins in the Fountain, and Roman Holiday?
Answers is: Rome
# 18th November 2019 – Win ₹20000 Pay Balance
1. One of NASA’s four great observatories is named after which of these scientists?
Answers is: Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
2. Which of the following will you associate ‘Sattriya’ with?
Answers is: A dance form
3. In April 2019, as a promotional activity, Oreo created a title sequence of which show using nearly 3000 cookies?
Answers is: Game of Thrones
4. In which city would you find Lascaux, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with over 600 wall paintings representing large animals, local and contemporary fauna that correspond with the fossil record of the Upper Paleolithic time?
Answers is: Montignac, France
5. National Milk Day is celebrated in India each year on Verghese Kurien’s birthday, who is hailed as the the father of White Revolution. When is it celebrated?
Answers is: November 26
# 17th November 2019 – Win OnePlus 7 Pro
Question 1 – Which of these planets could, theoretically, float if submerged in water due to its low density?
Answers – Saturn
Question 2 – Espadrilles were first made in regions of France and Spain. Where are these worn?
Answer is – On Your Feet
Question 3 – Lot of people today suffer from Nomophobia especially on trips. What is Nomophobia the fear of?
Answers – Being Out Of Mobile Coverage
Question 4 – Which famous person born on 14th November is the father of the Duke of Cambridge and the Duke of Sussex?
Answer is – prince charles
Question 5 – In which country, would you find the free State of Bavaria?
Answers – Germany
# 16th November 2019 – Win Dyson Air Purifier
Question 1 – ______ is celebrated today (16 November) to commemorate the establishment of the Press Council of India. Formed in 1966, the Press Council keeps a check on the quality of reportage provided by the Indian press.
Answers – National Press Day
Question 2 – The newly discovered Marengo Sachin Tendulkar is a species of what?
Answer is – Spiders
Question 3 -In the movie ‘Avatar’, the humans are principally looking to obtain which element from Pandora?
Answers – Unobtainium
Question 4 – Chisel is a chain of gyms launched by which celebrity?
Answer is – Virat Kohli
Question 5 – Which one of these figure from Greek Mythology causes people to turn to stone?
Answers – Medusa
# 15th November 2019 – Win Sony Alpha Camera
Question 1 – This French painter was born on 14 November 1840. He has work like ‘Impression, Sunrise’ and ‘Woman with a Parasol – Madame Monet and Her Son’ to his name. Who was he?
Answers – Claude Monet
Question 2 – When Mr. Jawaharlal Nehru became the Prime Minister of independent India, he delivered an inaugural address to the Nation which has been given a special name. What is the speech called?
Answer is – Tryst With Destiny
Question 3 – ___ is a fictional Indian superhero appearing in Raj comics. It was created in the late 1980s by Sanjay Gupta. (Fill in the blank)
Answers – Nagraj
Question 4 – Shaktimaan was an Indian superhero television show. Mukesh Khanna played the role of Shaktimaan and his alter ego ‘Pandit Gangadhar Vidhyadhar Mayadhar Omkarnath Shastri’. What was Pandit Gangadhar’s profession in the show?
Answer is – Photographer
Question 5 – Mukesh Ambani bought the worlds oldest toy company. Which company are we talking about?
Answers – Hamleys
# 14th November 2019 – Win ₹15000
Question 1 – Today, 14th November is celebrated as Children’s Day in India to increase awareness of the rights, care and education of children on the occasion of India’s first prime-minister’s birthday. Who are we talking about?
Answers – Jawaharlal Nehru
Question 2 – This was an Indian soap opera which aired from 2003-06, and was an Indian-themed version of the Colombian drama ‘Yo soy Betty, la fea’. Which TV series was this?
Answer is – Jassi Jaisi Koy nahi
Question 3 – In the iconic video game ‘Mario Bros.’, players can control Mario as they travel the Mushroom Kingdom to rescue Princess Toadstool. What is Mario’s brother’s name in this game?
Answers – Luigi
Question 4 – Sabu, Bini Chachi, Rocket (Raaket), Tingu Master and Bunty are all characters from a popular Indian comic book. Which comic book series are we talking about?
Answer is – Chacha Chaudhary
Question 5 – ‘Small Wonder’ is a popular comedy Sitcom from the 90’s which chronicled the family of a robotics engineer who secretly created a robot modeled after a human girl and then tried to pass it off as their adopted daughter. What was the name of this robot?
Answers – Vicky
# 13th November 2019 – Win OnePlus 7T Pro
Question 1 – She has acted in movies like ‘Yes boss’ and ‘Qayamat se qayamat tak’ in the late 80s and 90s. She was also crowned Miss India in the year 1984. She celebrates her birthday today. Who is she?
Answers – Juhi Chawla
Question 2 – ____ day is celebrated today in many countries as a day of giving and showing kindness. This day was born when a collection of humanitarian groups came together on November 13, 1997 and made a ‘Declaration of Kindness’. Donating books, food or clothes to your local community is a great way to celebrate this event. (Fill in the blank)
Answer is – World Kindness Day
Question 3 – Which was named as the ‘Word of the Year 2018’ by Oxford dictionaries?
Answers – Toxic
Question 4 – Former Australian fast bowler Brett Lee has done a lot of things outside cricket – but which one of these is NOT one of them?
Answer is – Sailed a boat alone across the Tasman Sea
Question 5 – Which country’s highest point is Mount Fuji, a dormant volcano?
Answers – Japan
# 12th November 2019 – Win GoPro Hero7
Question 1 – Where would you find the Hagia Sophia, which was the former Greek orthodox Christian patriarchal cathedral, later an Ottoman imperial mosque and now a museum?
Answers – Istambul , Turkey
Question 2 – Which of the following awards is NOT associated with the field of sports?
Answer is – Norman Borlaug award
Question 3 – In terms of area, which one of the following Indian states has the largest coverage of forest?
Answers – Madhya Pradesh
Question 4 – In a 1999 Test match against South Africa, New Zealand tail-ender Geoff Allott batted a memorable innings which lasted 101 minutes. How many runs did he score?
Answer is – 0
Question 5 – ‘I can talk English, I can walk English, I can laugh English, because English is a funny language’. Which actor said this dialogue in a Bollywood movie?
Answers – Amitabh Bacchan
# 11th November 2019 – Win ₹5000
Question 1 – What is the term used in cricket when a batsman is at or has scored 111 runs?
Answers – Nelson
Question 2 -In which country would you find Machu Picchu, a 15th-century Inca citadel?
Answer is – Peru
Question 3 – Raut Nacha is folk dance performed mainly by the tribal communities of which state?
Answers – Chattisgarh
Question 4 -Which day is celebrated as World Diabetes Day?
Answer is – 14th November
Question 5 – Which planet in our solar system was visited by the Russian-built Venera 7?
Answers – Venus
# 10th November 2019 – Win Oppo Reno 2 F
Question 1 – Which of these was earlier known as the ‘Hailey National Park’ when it was established in 1936?
Answers – Jim Corbett National Park
Question 2 – In 2011, which country hosted a Formula 1 race for the first time?
Answer is – India
Question 3 – Punjab is also called ‘The Land of Five Waters’. Which of these is NOT a river that flows through the region of Punjab?
Answers – Tapti
Question 4 – Which country has recently approved the sale of a home-grown drug that is expected to cure Alzheimer’s?
Answer is – China
Question 5 – What is the slang term given to a ball that is bowled so well that it is considered unplayable by the batsman in cricket?
Answers – A Jaffa
# 9th November 2019 – Win Godrej AC
Question 1 – Madhubani painting is done with a variety of tools, including fingers, twigs, brushes, nib-pens, and matchsticks and using natural dyes and pigments. It is characterized by its eye-catching geometrical patterns. Which Indian state does this art form originate from?
Answers – Bihar
Question 2 – Ebrahim Alkazi is a famous Indian personality in the field of __? (Fill in the blank)
Answer is – Theater
Question 3 – A person wants to visit the national parks in Ranthambore, Gir and Bandipur located in 3 different states in India. Which of the following state he or she should NOT visit to explore these 3 national parks?
Answers – Madhya Pradesh
Question 4 – Which of the following countries is NOT a member of the SAARC (South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation) ?
Answer is – Singapore
Question 5 – The book ‘281 and Beyond’ is an autobiography of which Indian cricketer?
Answers – VVS Laxman
# 8th November 2019 – Win Fujifilm Camera
Question 1 – The __ note was the first paper currency issued by RBI in January 1938. (Fill in the blank)
Answers – Rs.5
Question 2 – Which of the following is NOT a gem-stone?
Answer is – Marble
Question 3 – The original name of Tansen, the most famous musician in the court of Akbar was ____? (Fill in the blank)
Answers – Ramtanu Pandey
Question 4 – Which of the following art forms was Satyajit Ray associated with?
Answer is – Film Direction
Question 5 – The legendary comic book writer Stan Lee, who passed away last year, was associated with which comic book house?
Answers – Marvel Comics
# 7th November 2019 – Win ₹5000
Question 1 – She was the first woman to win a Nobel prize, is the only woman to win the Nobel prize twice, and is the only person to win the Nobel prize in two different scientific fields. She was born on this day (7 November) in 1867. Who is she?
Answers – Marie Curie
Question 2 – In which country would you find North Cape, the northernmost point in Europe that can be accessed by car?
Answer is – Norway
Question 3 – Which of the following acids is used in a battery?
Answers – Sulphuric Acid
Question 4 – If you compete in a race and overtake the 4th person, which position would you find yourself in?
Answer is – 4th
Question 5 – In international Morse code, which English alphabet is represented by the shortest/smallest code, a single dot?
Answers – E
# 6th November 2019 – Win Galaxy Note 10
Question 1 – Where would you find Stonehenge, the prehistoric monument?
Answers – England
Question 2 – The Red Square is considered the central square of which Russian city?
Answer is – Moscow
Question 3 – Indian field hockey team recently qualified for Tokyo Olympics 2020. When did Indian men’s hockey team last win a gold medal at the Olympics?
Answers – Moscow Olympics , 1980
Question 4 – What is the official playing time of the full version of the Indian national anthem?
Answer is – 52 Seconds
Question 5 – The ‘Statue of Liberty’ in New York was gifted to the United States by a European country. Which country is this?
Answers – France
# 5th November 2019 – Win Sony Home Theater
Question 1 – Today, 5th November is the birthday of a cricketer who currently holds the record for being fastest to 10,000 and 11,000 runs in One Day cricket. He currently has 69 international centuries to his name. Who is he?
Answers – virat Kohli
Question 2 – Against which country did Virat Kohli make his test debut in 2011?
Answer is – West-indies
Question 3 – Along with cricket, Virat Kohli has keen interest in Football. He is the co-owner of which Indian Super League(ISL) football team?
Answers – FC Goa
Question 4 – This Canadian singer sang the world famous song ‘Summer of 69’. He celebrates his birthday today. Who is he?
Answer is – Bryan Adams
Question 5 – In which country would you find Chichen Itza, one of the largest Maya cities and it was likely to have been one of the mythical great cities referred to in later Mesoamerican literature?
Answers – Mexico
# 4th November 2019 – Win ₹25000
Question 1 – This American actor won the Oscar for best actor in a leading role for his performance in the movie ‘Dallas Buyers Club’. He celebrates his birthday today. Who is he?
Answers – Matthew McConaughey
Question 2 – Where would you find the ‘Sea of Tranquility’?
Answer is – The moon
Question 3 – A Megagon is a polygon with _ sides. Fill in the blanks.
Answers – 1 Million
Question 4 – Who composed the famous classical music melody – ‘Fur Elise’?
Answer is – Beethoven
Question 5 – Where is Fort William located in India?
Answers – Kolkata
# 3rd November 2019 – Win Galaxy M30s
Question 1 – Which one of these blood-types is called the ‘universal donor type’ because it is compatible with all other blood type?
Answers – O – Negative
Question 2 – What is the official currency of Afghanistan?
Answer is – Afghan Afghani
Question 3 – What is the capital of Norway?
Answers – Oslo
Question 4 – Washing soda is the common name for which compound?
Answer is – Sodium Carbonate
Question 5 – Which of these is an annual fair in Rajasthan, known for its camel trading event?
Answers – Pushkar Mela
# 2nd November 2019 – Win OnePlus TV
Question 1 – Today, 2nd November is the birthday of famous Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan. Which was his first Bollywood film?
Answers – Deewana
Question 2 – This American actor played the character of ‘Ross’ in the famous comedy show FRIENDS. He celebrates his birthday today. Who is he?
Answer is – David Schiwimmer
Question 3 -The folk music form of ‘Lavani’ is associated with which state?
Answers – Maharashtra
Question 4 – In terms of area which is the smallest continent?
Answer is – Australia
Question 5 – Which of these is NOT classified as a greenhouse gas?
Answers – Hydrogen
# 1st November 2019 – Win Samsonite Suitcase
Question 1 – Today, 1st November is celebrated as the Formation Day of which south Indian state?
Answers – Karnataka
Question 2 – Today, 1st November is the birthday of an Indian actress who won the Miss World 1994 pageant. Who is this actress?
Answer is – Aishwarya Rai
Question 3 -In terms of population, which is the smallest continent?
Answers – Antarctica
Question 4 – Bhatiali’ is the folk music of which state?
Answer is – West Bengal
Question 5 – What is the national currency of Albania?
Answers – Lek
# 31th October 2019 – Win ₹5000 Pay Balance
Question 1 – Today, 31st October is the birthday of India’s first Deputy Prime Minister, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. What is the name given to a statue erected in his honor in Gujarat?
Answers – The Statue Of Unity
Question 2 – What is the name of the closest large spiral galaxy to our own Milky Way?
Answer is – Andromeda
Question 3 – In terms of area, which is the largest country in the world?
Answers – Russia
Question 4 – The dance of ‘Bharatnatyam’ is associated with which state?
Answer is – Tamilnadu
Question 5 – WHO declared India free of which of these epidemics in 2014?
Answers – Polio
# 30th October 2019 – Win Galaxy Note 10+
Question 1 – What currency is shared by Austria, Finland, France and Portugal?
Answers – Euro
Question 2 – Today, 30th October is the birthday of one of Football’s legends. He was instrumental in his team winning the 1986 FIFA world cup and was named ‘Co-Player of the Century’ in 1999, along with Brazilian Pele. Who is this player?
Answer is – Diego Maradona
Question 3 – What is the capital of Argentina?
Answers – Buenos Aires
Question 4 – Who was the republican nominee who ran against Obama in the 2012 U.S. presidential elections?
Answer is – Mitt Romney
Question 5 – The age of a star can be estimated by its color, which of these colors indicates the star is amongst the youngest?
Answers – Blue
# 29th October 2019 – Win Sony 1000XM3 Headphones
Question 1 – What name was given to the Wall street crash of 29th October 1929, also known as the Stock market crash of 1929 which lead to the Great depression in the 1930s? (The Great Depression was a severe worldwide economic depression).
Answers – Black Tuesday
Question 2 -The fabric for these kind of pants first emerged in Genoa, Italy and they’re believed to be named after the city. Which are these?
Answer is – Jeans
Question 3 – In which year was the Euro introduced to the world financial markets?
Answers – 1999
Question 4 – Regarded as the architect of modern Indian football, he was the Indian football coach and manager of the national team from 1950 until his death in 1963. Who is he?
Answer is – Syed Abdul Rahim
Question 5 – Khantumm bamboo dance is the folk dance of which state?
Answers – Mizoram
# 28th October 2019 – Win ₹15000 Pay Balance
Question 1 – One of the world’s richest men, Bill Gates celebrates his birthday today. He is the co-founder of which world famous software and IT company?
Answers – Microsoft
Question 2 – ___ American actor celebrates his birthday today. In his recent movie, he plays the character of DC comic villain Joker. What is the name of this actor?
Answer is – Joaquine Phoenix
Question 3 – He directed and produced the movie ‘Raja Harishchandra’ – the first full-length Indian feature film, and is known as the father of Indian Cinema. Who is he?
Answers – Dada Saheb Phalke
Question 4 – Before the introduction of the Euro, which currency did Austria use?
Answer is – Schilling
Question 5 – In which European city would you find the famous Blue Domed Church?
Answers – Santorini , Greece
# 27th October 2019 – Win Galaxy Note 10
Question 1 – In which country would you find the temple complex Angkor Wat?
Answers – Cambodia
Question 2 – Which of the following is used in making a Pencil?
Answer is – Graphite
Question 3 – Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN in 1993, is located in which continent?
Answers – Aftrica
Question 4 – Originating in the Tibetan plateau near Lake Mansarovar, which river flows through Ladakh?
Answer is – Indus
Question 5 – Rial is the official currency of __. Fill in the blanks.
Answers – Iran
# 26th October 2019 – Win Fender Acoustic Guitar
Question 1 – Today, 26th October is the birthday of an actress who played the part of ‘Daenerys Targaryen’ also known as ‘The mother of dragons’ in the recently concluded famous HBO series ‘Game of Thrones’. What is the name of this actress?
Answers – Emilia Clarke
Question 2 – This famous politician celebrates her birthday today. She served as the ‘United States Secretary of State’ between 2009-2013. She is also the wife of a former US president and she herself ran for the US presidency in 2016. Who are we talking about?
Answer is – Hillary Clinton
Question 3 – Which famous hotel, designed to resemble the sail of a ship, stands on an artificial island 280 m from Jumeirah Beach?
Answers – Burj Al Arab , Dubai
Question 4 – How many strings does a cello typically have?
Answer is – 4
Question 5 – 1st December 1963, Nagaland became the ___ state of India.
Answers – 16th
# 25th October 2019 – Win Sony 5.1 Home Theater
Q.1 Today, 25th October is the birthday of a world famous Spanish artist and painter who has paintings such as ‘Guernica’ , ‘The Weeping Woman’ and many more to his name. Which painter are we referring to?
A. Pablo Picasso
Q.2 In which European city would you find the Acropolis?
A. Athens, Greece
Q.3 In which country would you find Bran Castle also commonly known as , ‘Dracula’s Castle’?
Q.4 ‘Fugdi’ is a folk dance, typically performed by women dancers forming circles or rows. Which state does it come from?
A. Goa/ Konkan
Q.5 In Japanese, what is the word for goodbye?
# 24th October 2019 – Win ₹20000 Pay Balance
Question 1 – Which is the largest muscle in the human body?
Answers – Gluteus Maximus
Question 2 – In which country would you find Easter Island, most famous for its nearly 1,000 extant monumental statues, called moai?
Answer is – Chile
Question 3 – Which one of these is a traditional folk dance of the people of Lakshadweep Islands?
Answers – Lava Dance
Question 4 – In which country were the first Olympic games held?
Answer is – Greece
Question 5 – Which is the smallest planet in our solar system?
Answers – Mercury
# 23th October 2019 – Win One Plus 7T Pro
1. The book ‘Long Walk to Freedom’ is an autobiography by which one of these?
Answer: Nelson Mandela
2. Today, 23rd October is the birthday of an actor who has played a super-hero character is both Marvel and DC franchise in recent times. Who are we talking about here?
Answer: Ryan Reynolds
3. Today, 23rd October is the birthday of one of Football’s legends. He has won 3 FIFA world cups with Brasil and was named ‘Co-Player of the Century’ in 1999, along with Argentine Diego Maradona. Who is this player?
4. Which of these Indian states does NOT share its border with China?
5. In which city would you find the Colosseum, an amphitheater built in the first century to honor the Flavian dynasty?
Answer: Rome, Italy
# 22th October 2019 – Win Alexa Eco Show
1. Which of these is the southern most point of Africa and the beginning of the dividing line between the Atlantic and Indian Oceans?
Answer: Cape Agulhas
2. Who was the second man to walk on the moon?
Answer: Edwin ‘Buzz’ Aldrin
3. Which historical event does Charles Dickens’ novel ‘The Tale of Two Cities’ concern?
Answer: The French Revolution
4. When did the Apple iPhone first become available?
5. Which film director and screenwriter is most known for the Elements Trilogy – Fire (1996), Earth (1998), and Water (2005)?
Answer: Deepa Mehta
# 21th October 2019 – Win Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Balance
1. Which Indian shuttler clinched the men’s singles title at the 2019 Bahrain International Series Badminton?
Answer: Priyanshu Rajawat
2. The first engineering college in India was established by Lord Dalhousie as Thomason College of Civil Engineering in the year 1847. It later became an IIT. Where is this college located?
3. The first women to serve as the Chief Minister (CM) of any state in India was ____ . She served as the CM of Uttar Pradesh from 1963-1967. (Fill in the blank)
Answer: Sucheta Kriplani
4. Mudhumalai wildlife sanctuary is located in which state in India?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
5. The first passenger train in India ran between Mumbai and Thane in the year 1853. What were the names of the 3 steam engines that ran the train?
Answer: Sahib, Sindh and Sultan
# 20th October 2019 – Win One Plus 7T Pro
1. Blue-tongue, a disease on domestic and wild ruminants(Goats, sheep, cattle) is caused by ______? (Fill in the blank)
2. We recently celebrated Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalams birthday. He served as the __ President of India. (Fill
in the blank)
3. Which was the first Indian movie nominated for Oscar?
Answer: Mother India
4. The modern game of Golf originated in which country?
5. The one horn Rhino is found in which country?
# 19th October 2019 – Win Microsoft Surface Pro 6
1. Famous Bollywood movie ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (DDLJ)’ released today in 1995. In the movie, Raj and Simran took a trip to which part of the world?
2. DDLJ holds the record of being the longest running film in the history of cinema. Which theater in Mumbai still runs the film?
Answer: Maratha mandir
3. Which of the following countries does Afghanistan share its borders with?
Answer: Pakistan, Iran, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, China
4. Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) reported that __ has emerged as the most punctual airline in last 12 months. (Fill In the blank
5. When was the Defense Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) established?
# 18th October 2019 – Win Fujifilm Mirrorless Camera
1. Which of the following inter-molecular forces enables us to write on the blackboard with a chalk?
Answer: Adhesive Force
2. Three Gorges Dam’ is the worlds largest hydroelectric project dam. In which country is this dam located?
3. The largest island in the world is Greenland. It is an integral part of __ country. (Fill in the blank)
4. Narain Karthikeyan is the sports man in the field of which sport?
Answer: Formula One Racing
5. Which among the following is NOT a work of Rabindranath Tagore?
Answer: Kapala Kundala
# 17th October 2019 – Win ₹25000 Amazon Pay Balance
1. International Day for the Eradication of Poverty’ is observed today by the United Nations. This Convention recognizes the right of every child to a standard of living adequate for the child’s physical, mental, spiritual, moral and social development. What is the theme of this event this year?
Answer: Acting together to empower children, families and communities to end poverty
2. Today is the birthday of this world famous rapper and song-writer. His birth name is ‘Marshall Mathers’. He has won 15 Grammy awards. Who is being talked about here?
3. A Major Sea port is any port with two or more berths and facilities and equipment capable of discharging 100,000 tons of cargo per month from ocean-going ships. How many such Major sea ports are there in India?
4. Indian Railways (IR) has announced that it will become a net-zero carbon emitter by year_______? (Fill in the blank)
5. Indian Oil constructed a 0.85 km of road with single use plastic waste at which city?
# 16th October 2019 – Win Samsung Galaxy A50
1. World Food Day’ is celebrated today, in honor of the founding of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations in 1945. Which is the main challenge that UN wants to tackle by observing ‘World Food Day’?
Answer: Global hunger
2. Famous Bollywood movie ‘Kuch kuch hota hai’ released today in 1998. Who directed this film?
Answer: Karan johar
3. Which of the following is the official language in Argentina?
4. A rare flower blooms in Kerala and the Western Ghats once every 12 years. The last time it bloomed was in 2018. What is the flower called?
5. In the Lion King, what is the name of Simba’s uncle i.e. Mufasa’s brother?
# 15th October 2019 – Win Bose Speaker System
1. The United Nations declared 15th October as ‘World Student Day’ in 2010 to mark the birthday of India’s great former President and scientist. Who is being talked about here?
Answer: Dr A P J Abdul Kalam
2. Today, 15th October is celebrated as ‘International Day of Rural Women’ by the United Nations. This is celebrated to acknowledge the crucial role that women and girls play in ensuring the sustainability of rural households and communities, improving rural livelihoods and overall well being. What is the theme of this years International Day of Rural Women?
Answer: Rural women and girls building climate resilience
3. ___ celebrates May 26th as their National Science day to mark the day when APJ Abdul Kalam visited this country. Fill in the blanks.
4. What does A.P.J stand for in the name of A.P.J Abdul Kalam?
Answer: Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen
5. Which coastal Indian city was Dr. Kalam born in?
# 14th October 2019 – Win ₹20000 Pay Balance
Q.1 A sushi is a Japanese dish, traditionally wrapped in ______.
A. Edible seaweed
Q.2 Which historical event does Charles Dickens’ novel ‘The Tale of Two Cities’ concern?
A. The French Revolution
Q.3 Which of these actors played the character of the Genie in the 2019 live action remake of Aladdin?
A. Will Smith
Q.4 What does ‘SIM’ in SIM card stand for?
A. Subscriber Identity Module
Q.5 How many sides does a rhombus have?
# 13th October 2019 – Win Samsung Galaxy A50
1. It is the first feature-length motion picture with not only a synchronized recorded music score but also lip-synchronous singing and speech in several isolated sequences. Which movie is being talked about here?
Answer is: The Jazz Singer
2. Who was the first person to win an individual medal at the Olympics, representing independent India
Answer is: K.D. Jadhav
3. Which movie won the Oscar for best film in 2018?
Answer is: The shape of water
4. What does AR in AR Rahman’s name stand for?
Answer is: Allah Rakha
5. The East India Company came to India in 1600s, but established control only in _ after the Battle of Plassey when it took over the province of Bengal. Fill in the blanks.
Answer is: 1757
# 12th October 2019 – Win Seagate Hard Drive
1. Hugh Jackman, the actor most famous for his Marvel character ‘Wolverine’ celebrates his birthday today. Which country is Hugh Jackman from?
2. Who was the first Indian to fly into outer-space?
Answer: Rakesh Sharma
3. What word is used to refer to a group of hippopotamuses?
Answer : A bloat
4. Friends, Romans and Countrymen, lend me thy ears’ is the first line of speech given by which character in the play Julius Caesar, written by William Shakespeare?
Answer: Mark Antony
5. The ‘Bramhastra’ trilogy is an upcoming Indian fantasy film starring Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan. Who is directing this movie?
Answer: Ayan Mukherjee
# 11th October 2019 – Win Marshall Wobern Speakers
Question 1 :- Legend of Indian cinema Amitabh Bachchan celebrates his birthday today. Which year was he awarded India’s 2nd highest civilian honor, Padma Vibhushan?
Answer is :– 2015
Question 2 – In which country is the highest (in altitude) cricket ground in the world located?
Answer is :– India
Question 3 – Ganymede is the largest moon in our solar system. Which planet does it orbit around?
Answer is :– Jupiter
Question 4 – What would you call a type of scientist who studies dinosaurs and fossils?
Answer is :– Paleontologist
Question 5 – All Indian currency notes have the denomination written in a number of languages. Besides the writing in Hindi and English on the front, how many other regional languages appear on the back panel?
Answer is :– 15
# 10th October 2019 – Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
Question 1 :- Today, 10 October is observed as ‘World Mental Health Day’ by the World Health Organisation to raise awareness of mental health issues around the world and mobilizing efforts in support of mental health. It was celebrated in the year_______ for the first time. (Fill in the blank)
Answer is :– 1992
Question 2 – Legendary Bollywood actress Rekha was born today. Which of the following films did she win a National award for best actress in 1982?
Answer is :– Umrao Jan
Question 3 – Monarch Edward IV of England ruled which sport illegal in 1477?
Answer is :– Cricket
Question 4 – Which of these countries does not have a standing army?
Answer is :– Iceland
Question 5 – When discussing terms related to water, Nimbus, cumulus and stratus refer to types of ___.
Answer is :– Cloud
# 9th October 2019 – Win Oppo F11 Pro
Question 1 :- Today, 09 October is celebrated as ‘World Post Day’ to create awareness about the role of the postal sector in people’s and businesses’ lives and its contribution to the social and economic development of countries. Since which year is ‘World Post Day’ being celebrated?
Answer is :– 1969
Question 2 – Today, 09 October marks the 79th birth anniversary of the legendary English singer John Lennon. Which world famous band was he a part of?
Answer is :– The Beatles
Question 3 – The Ao language is spoken in which of the following States?
Answer is :– Nagaland
Question 4 – Which planet in our solar system is named after the Roman god of war?
Answer is :– Mars
Question 5 – Where can you find India’s only floating post-office, which is situated on a lake?
Answer is :– Srinagar
# 8th October 2019 – Win GoPro Hero7
Q.1 Today, October 08 is celebrated as ‘Indian Air-force (IAF) Day’ as the IAF was founded on this day in 1932. What is the motto of the IAF?
A. Touch The Sky With Glory
Q.2 What rank does the Chief of Air Staff hold in the Indian Air-Force?
A. Air Chief Marshal
Q.3 The white-ish, crescent moon shaped part at the base of your nail has a name. What is it called?
Q.4 Which of the following is NOT a folk dance that originated in Maharashtra?
Q.5 Which place in India holds the Guinness World Record for being the wettest place on Earth?
A. Mawsynram , Meghalaya
# 7th October 2019 – Win ₹5000
Q.1 It is Vladimir Putin’s birthday today. He has been the president of Russia for 5 terms and was recently selected for a 6th term. Which building holds the office of the president of Russia?
A. The Kremlin
Q.2 Which of these desserts has its roots in Hyderabad’s Nizami legacy, and is traditionally prepared from dried apricots?
A. Qubani Ka Mitha
Q.3 Which famous Indian poet did Shankar Mahadevan collaborate with, for his track, ‘Breathless’?
A. Javed Akhtar
Q.4 What was the name of the 5-member, all-girl pop band, that was formed in 2002 as part of a nation wide talent search, hosted by Channel V?
Q.5 Earlier this year, two South Korean companies announced a 300 Million dollars investment in India based, Ola Cabs. The first company is Hyundai, name the second?
A. Kia Motors Corporation
# 6th October 2019 – Win Huawei P30 Pro
Q.1 During the British Raj, a now widely-recognized monument was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and the Queen Mary to Bombay. Which monument is it? Hi
A. Gateway of India
Q.2 What is the metal or plastic casing around the end of a shoelace called?
Q.3 Rajasthan is the prominent desert region of India. Which desert makes up most of this state?
Q.4 There is an ancient Indian weapon known as ‘Katar’. What type of weapon is it?
A. A dagger
Q.5 Sanjay Leela Bhansali, and Bimal Roy have both directed 2 separate ‘Devdas’ films. But who is the original author of the Bengali romance novel?
A. Saratchandra Chattopadhyay
Q.1 Today, 5th October is celebrated as ‘World Teachers Day’ by UNESCO and Education International each year to help give the world better understanding of teachers and the role they play in the development of students and society. When was the First ‘World Teachers Day’ celebrated?
Q.2 Shanghai is currently the most populated city in the world. But which was the first city to reach a population of 1 million?
Q.3 A regular email has the recipients section, as well as CC and BCC. What does BCC stand for?
A. Blind carbon copy
Q.4 The actor who played Gandhi in Lage Raho Munnabhai, won a National Award for Best Supporting Actor for the role. Name the actor.
A. Dilip Prabhavalkar
Q.5 Earth’s atmosphere is made up of several gasses, but which element makes up the majority of the air?
# 4th October 2019 – Win RayBan Glasses
Q.1 World Animal Day’ is celebrated today in order to improve welfare standards of animals around the globe. Which year was the first ‘World Animal Day’ celebrated?
Q.2 Which is the largest living fish in the ocean?
A. Whale shark
Q.3 Which multinational conglomerate is the parent company to Google?
A. Alphabet Inc.
Q.4 The ‘starfish’ has recently been renamed because it is an echinoderm like the sea urchin, and not a fish. Do you know what it is popularly called now?
A. Sea Star
Q.5 The 2018 film, Pad Man, starring Akshay Kumar is based on a true story. Who is the social entrepreneur that inspired the character?
A. Arunachalam Muruganantham
# 3rd October 2019 – Win OnePlus 7T
Q.1 Which object grants the superhero, Green Lantern, his extraordinary powers?
A. A Ring
Q.2 The novel, White Tiger, won the Man Booker prize in 2008, and was the debut novel of an Indian-born author. Who wrote it?
A. Arvind Adiga
Q.3 What is the dot that appears over the lowercase letters, ‘i’ and ‘j’, called?
Q.4 Famous British actress ‘Lena Headey’ was born today in 1973. Which character does she play in the famous HBO series ‘Game Of Thrones’?
A. Cersie Lennister
Q.5 She was the first Indian woman to become a teacher, and opened up the first girl’s school in India in 1848. Who is she?
A. Savitri bai Phule
# 2nd October 2019 – Win ₹150000
Q.1 In which year was Mahatma Gandhi nominated for the Nobel Prize for the first time?
Q.2 On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark on the famous Dandi March?
A. 12th March 1930
Q.3 Although they shared differing ideologies, Mahatma Gandhi called X as ‘The Prince among the patriots’. In 1944, in a radio broadcast, X was the first one to address Gandhi as the ‘Father of the nation’. Identify X?
A. Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Q.4 Gandhi was nominated for the Nobel Peace prize _____ times but never won. The Nobel committee publicly acknowledges the omission till date, expressing regret that Gandhi had never been awarded the prize.
Q.5 Mahatma Gandhi shares his birthday with which Indian prime minister?
A. Lal Bahadur Shastri
Q.6 Which of these books was NOT written by Mahatma Gandhi?
A. Long Walk to Freedom
Q.7 The book ‘Unto This Last’ greatly captivated and transformed Gandhiji. So much so that he translated it into Gujarati. Who was its author?
A. John Ruskin
# 1st October 2019 – Win Galaxy S10e
Q.1 Which of these is an annual fair in Rajasthan, known for its camel trading event?
A. Pushkar Mela
Q.2 Who composed the famous classical music melody – ‘Fur Elise’?
Q.3 Which is the largest country in the world in terms of land area?
Q.4 Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
Q.5 Which planet is the closest to Earth?
# 30th September 2019 – Win ₹10000
Q.1 Arundhati Roy won the Booker prize in 1997 for her debut novel. What was the novel called?
A. The God Of Small Things
Q.2 Tour De France is an annual multi-stage event associated with which of these sports?
Q.3 Which actress will portray the story of acid attack victim, Laxmi Agarwal, alongside Vikrant Massey in an upcoming film by Meghana Gulzar?
A. Deepika Padukone
Q.4 Which is the only tennis Grand Slam tournament that is played on grass courts currently?
Q.5 Which company has made the humanoid robot known as ASIMO?
# 29th September 2019 – Win Vivo S1
Q.1 The Formula1 race is in Russia today as part of the 2019 Formula1 season. Which driver won the 2018 edition of F1 race in Russia?
A. Lewis Hemilton
Q.2 The first fully solar-powered airport in the world is in India. Which city can you find it in?
Q.3 The 2006 film, The Namesake, starring Tabu and Irfan Khan is based on a novel of the same name. Who is the author of that novel?
A. Jumpa Lahiri
Q.4 Who out of the following is NOT an Indian fashion designer?
A. Ravi Ruia
Q.5 What is the capital city of Mizoram?
# 28th September 2019 – Win Fossil Explorist Smartwatch
Q.1 On Feb 13, 2019, after 15 years of exploration, NASA declared its Mars rover ‘dead’. What was the name of the robotic rover?
Q.2 Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor celebrates his birthday today. Which was his first Bollywood movie?
Q.3 Rugby world cup is being played currently in Japan. __ country has won the Rugby world cup 3 times, which is the most by any country. Fill in the blanks.
A. New Zealand
Q.4 Where in the human body is the Occiput?
Q.5 When it comes to mobile phone networks such as 2G, 3G and 4G, what does the ‘G’ stand for?
T&Cs – Details About Amazon 7th December 2019 – Dyson Air Purifier Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 7 December 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 7th December 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Dyson Air Purifier (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
Check Out :
- How To Watch/Download Alt Balaji Shows Free (Web Series) Without Subscription
- How To Watch/Download Airtel TV App For PC/Laptop
- Vodafone Free Data (4G Internet) – 5 Different Offers
- Activate/Deactivate Missed Call Alerts In Jio, Airtel, Vodafone, Idea & Bsnl
Q.1 Can I Win Amazon Quiz?
A. Yep, everyone are eligible to win amazon quiz by giving all correct answer quiz answers, but the winners are chosen by lucky draw, so its upon your luck for winning any amazon quiz contest.
Q.2 When & Where Amazon Announces About Quiz Winners?
A. Amazon announces quiz contest winners on every 30th date of month. So, checkout their quiz winners list on their website to know about the winner’s names.
Q.3 Will I Get Any Notification If I Win?
A. Yeah, ofcourse. Amazon will notify you via email, sms, and app-notification, whenever you win any prize from the quiz contest.
Q.4 Is Fun Zone Quiz Same Or Different To Amazon Quiz?
A. FunZone quiz is actually the other name of amazon quiz contests, so don’t get confused with these two terms.
Now you’ve fully aware about what are amazon quiz contests actually are and how you can be that part of it. Well, its totally depends upon the luck, so don’t regret about that you didn’t win, as sometimes luck works and most of time it isn’t.
But, our work is to participate in the amazon quiz contests daily by following the today’s amazon quiz answers, so that you can’t miss any single day to be eligible for amazon quiz.
At last, share this post with your friends and let them know about their luck by participating in these quiz contests to win amazing prizes.
And don’t forget to comment below if you won any amazon quiz contest.