Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz 16th October 2019, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Samsung Galaxy A50 Quiz – Have you ever participated in lucky draw contest? In our childhood, most of us had played the lucky draw games, and some of us had also won.
But, why i’m rewinding those memories now? the reason behind it, is that now we can play that lucky contest in this digital era too..
Because, amazon india are arranging such quiz contests everyday, and millions of users are participating in that quizzes just by giving the correct answers of five different questions and also winning a lots of prizes like gadgets, smartphones, etc.
And, if you’re a amazon customer and still not aware from these amazon quizzes then you should checkout them.
Amazon quiz contests starts everyday from 8am to 12pm and anybody can participate in this quiz contest by giving correct answers.
And, here in this article we are providing the amazon quiz answers of quiz questions, so that you can test your luck without any deep general knowledge.
We update this post everyday at 8am, so bookmark this post or join our telegram channel to get notify about these answers on a regular basis, so that you can also win any amazon quiz contest prize through your luck.
Hence, now checkout the amazon quiz answers of today’s date – 16th october 2019, participate now and win Samsung Galaxy A50
Amazon Quiz Time – 8am to 12pm
- 1 Today’s Amazon Quiz Details –
- 2 How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Contest?
- 3 All Amazon Quiz Questions & Answers –
- 3.1 # Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers – 16th October 2019 – Win Samsung Galaxy A50
- 3.2 # 15th October 2019 – Win Bose Speaker System
- 3.3 # Amazon Quiz Answers – 14th October 2019 – Win ₹20000 Pay Balance
- 3.4 # Amazon Quiz Answers – 13th October 2019 – Win Samsung Galaxy A50
- 3.5 # Amazon Quiz Answers – 12th October 2019 – Win Seagate Hard Drive
- 3.6 # Amazon Quiz Answers – 11th October 2019 – Win Marshall Wobern Speakers
- 3.7 # Amazon Quiz Answers – 10th October 2019 – Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
- 3.8 # Amazon Quiz Answers – 9th October 2019 – Win Oppo F11 Pro
- 3.9 # Amazon Quiz Answers – 8th October 2019 – Win GoPro Hero7
- 3.10 # Amazon Quiz Answers – 7th October 2019 – Win ₹5000
- 3.11 # Amazon Quiz Answers – 6th October 2019 – Win Huawei P30 Pro
- 3.12 # Amazon Quiz Answers – 5th October 2019 – Win Bose Soundlink Revolve+ speakers
- 3.13 # Amazon Quiz Answers – 4th October 2019 – Win RayBan Glasses
- 3.14 # Amazon Quiz Answers – 3rd October 2019 – Win OnePlus 7T
- 3.15 # Amazon Quiz Answers – 2nd October 2019 – Win ₹150000
- 3.16 # Amazon Quiz Answers – 1st October 2019 – Win Galaxy S10e
- 3.17 # Amazon Quiz Answers – 30th September 2019 – Win ₹10000
- 3.18 # Amazon Quiz Answers – 29th September 2019 – Win Vivo S1
- 3.19 # Amazon Quiz Answers – 28th September 2019 – Win Fossil Explorist Smartwatch
- 4 T&Cs – Details About Amazon Samsung Galaxy A50 Quiz
- 5 FAQs –
- 6 Conclusion
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details –
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Date : 16th October 2019
- Amazon Quiz Winning Prize :Samsung Galaxy A50
- No. Of Questions : Five
- Timing To Submit Answers : 8am – 12pm
- Winner(s) Announcement Date : 30th November 2019
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Contest?
Now you’ve known about what amazon quiz contest is, the timing and what prizes you may get. But, the question is how to participate in amazon quiz contests?
Well, amazon quiz can be participated only through the application medium. So, you just have to follow the below steps to get over amazon quiz contest questions and answers.
- Download amazon india application (android / ios)
- Signup / Login to amazon account
- At homepage, scroll down and you may see a banner of amazon quiz contest (Where to find amazon quiz in app? In case if you’re not getting the banner, simply search ‘quiz’ and you will get it)
- Click on ‘Start quiz‘
- Answer the questions either by yourself or you can see the correct answers from below
- Finally, after giving all five different correct answers, you’re now eligible to win the amazon quiz contest prize.
All Amazon Quiz Questions & Answers –
# Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers – 16th October 2019 – Win Samsung Galaxy A50
1. World Food Day’ is celebrated today, in honor of the founding of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations in 1945. Which is the main challenge that UN wants to tackle by observing ‘World Food Day’?
Answer: Global hunger
2. Famous Bollywood movie ‘Kuch kuch hota hai’ released today in 1998. Who directed this film?
Answer: Karan johar
3. Which of the following is the official language in Argentina?
4. A rare flower blooms in Kerala and the Western Ghats once every 12 years. The last time it bloomed was in 2018. What is the flower called?
5. In the Lion King, what is the name of Simba’s uncle i.e. Mufasa’s brother?
# 15th October 2019 – Win Bose Speaker System
1. The United Nations declared 15th October as ‘World Student Day’ in 2010 to mark the birthday of India’s great former President and scientist. Who is being talked about here?
Answer: Dr A P J Abdul Kalam
2. Today, 15th October is celebrated as ‘International Day of Rural Women’ by the United Nations. This is celebrated to acknowledge the crucial role that women and girls play in ensuring the sustainability of rural households and communities, improving rural livelihoods and overall well being. What is the theme of this years International Day of Rural Women?
Answer: Rural women and girls building climate resilience
3. ___ celebrates May 26th as their National Science day to mark the day when APJ Abdul Kalam visited this country. Fill in the blanks.
4. What does A.P.J stand for in the name of A.P.J Abdul Kalam?
Answer: Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen
5. Which coastal Indian city was Dr. Kalam born in?
# Amazon Quiz Answers – 14th October 2019 – Win ₹20000 Pay Balance
Q.1 A sushi is a Japanese dish, traditionally wrapped in ______.
A. Edible seaweed
Q.2 Which historical event does Charles Dickens’ novel ‘The Tale of Two Cities’ concern?
A. The French Revolution
Q.3 Which of these actors played the character of the Genie in the 2019 live action remake of Aladdin?
A. Will Smith
Q.4 What does ‘SIM’ in SIM card stand for?
A. Subscriber Identity Module
Q.5 How many sides does a rhombus have?
# Amazon Quiz Answers – 13th October 2019 – Win Samsung Galaxy A50
1. It is the first feature-length motion picture with not only a synchronized recorded music score but also lip-synchronous singing and speech in several isolated sequences. Which movie is being talked about here?
Answer is: The Jazz Singer
2. Who was the first person to win an individual medal at the Olympics, representing independent India
Answer is: K.D. Jadhav
3. Which movie won the Oscar for best film in 2018?
Answer is: The shape of water
4. What does AR in AR Rahman’s name stand for?
Answer is: Allah Rakha
5. The East India Company came to India in 1600s, but established control only in _ after the Battle of Plassey when it took over the province of Bengal. Fill in the blanks.
Answer is: 1757
# Amazon Quiz Answers – 12th October 2019 – Win Seagate Hard Drive
1. Hugh Jackman, the actor most famous for his Marvel character ‘Wolverine’ celebrates his birthday today. Which country is Hugh Jackman from?
2. Who was the first Indian to fly into outer-space?
Answer: Rakesh Sharma
3. What word is used to refer to a group of hippopotamuses?
Answer : A bloat
4. Friends, Romans and Countrymen, lend me thy ears’ is the first line of speech given by which character in the play Julius Caesar, written by William Shakespeare?
Answer: Mark Antony
5. The ‘Bramhastra’ trilogy is an upcoming Indian fantasy film starring Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan. Who is directing this movie?
Answer: Ayan Mukherjee
# Amazon Quiz Answers – 11th October 2019 – Win Marshall Wobern Speakers
Question 1 :- Legend of Indian cinema Amitabh Bachchan celebrates his birthday today. Which year was he awarded India’s 2nd highest civilian honor, Padma Vibhushan?
Answer is :– 2015
Question 2 – In which country is the highest (in altitude) cricket ground in the world located?
Answer is :– India
Question 3 – Ganymede is the largest moon in our solar system. Which planet does it orbit around?
Answer is :– Jupiter
Question 4 – What would you call a type of scientist who studies dinosaurs and fossils?
Answer is :– Paleontologist
Question 5 – All Indian currency notes have the denomination written in a number of languages. Besides the writing in Hindi and English on the front, how many other regional languages appear on the back panel?
Answer is :– 15
# Amazon Quiz Answers – 10th October 2019 – Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
Question 1 :- Today, 10 October is observed as ‘World Mental Health Day’ by the World Health Organisation to raise awareness of mental health issues around the world and mobilizing efforts in support of mental health. It was celebrated in the year_______ for the first time. (Fill in the blank)
Answer is :– 1992
Question 2 – Legendary Bollywood actress Rekha was born today. Which of the following films did she win a National award for best actress in 1982?
Answer is :– Umrao Jan
Question 3 – Monarch Edward IV of England ruled which sport illegal in 1477?
Answer is :– Cricket
Question 4 – Which of these countries does not have a standing army?
Answer is :– Iceland
Question 5 – When discussing terms related to water, Nimbus, cumulus and stratus refer to types of ___.
Answer is :– Cloud
# Amazon Quiz Answers – 9th October 2019 – Win Oppo F11 Pro
Question 1 :- Today, 09 October is celebrated as ‘World Post Day’ to create awareness about the role of the postal sector in people’s and businesses’ lives and its contribution to the social and economic development of countries. Since which year is ‘World Post Day’ being celebrated?
Answer is :– 1969
Question 2 – Today, 09 October marks the 79th birth anniversary of the legendary English singer John Lennon. Which world famous band was he a part of?
Answer is :– The Beatles
Question 3 – The Ao language is spoken in which of the following States?
Answer is :– Nagaland
Question 4 – Which planet in our solar system is named after the Roman god of war?
Answer is :– Mars
Question 5 – Where can you find India’s only floating post-office, which is situated on a lake?
Answer is :– Srinagar
# Amazon Quiz Answers – 8th October 2019 – Win GoPro Hero7
Q.1 Today, October 08 is celebrated as ‘Indian Air-force (IAF) Day’ as the IAF was founded on this day in 1932. What is the motto of the IAF?
A. Touch The Sky With Glory
Q.2 What rank does the Chief of Air Staff hold in the Indian Air-Force?
A. Air Chief Marshal
Q.3 The white-ish, crescent moon shaped part at the base of your nail has a name. What is it called?
Q.4 Which of the following is NOT a folk dance that originated in Maharashtra?
Q.5 Which place in India holds the Guinness World Record for being the wettest place on Earth?
A. Mawsynram , Meghalaya
# Amazon Quiz Answers – 7th October 2019 – Win ₹5000
Q.1 It is Vladimir Putin’s birthday today. He has been the president of Russia for 5 terms and was recently selected for a 6th term. Which building holds the office of the president of Russia?
A. The Kremlin
Q.2 Which of these desserts has its roots in Hyderabad’s Nizami legacy, and is traditionally prepared from dried apricots?
A. Qubani Ka Mitha
Q.3 Which famous Indian poet did Shankar Mahadevan collaborate with, for his track, ‘Breathless’?
A. Javed Akhtar
Q.4 What was the name of the 5-member, all-girl pop band, that was formed in 2002 as part of a nation wide talent search, hosted by Channel V?
Q.5 Earlier this year, two South Korean companies announced a 300 Million dollars investment in India based, Ola Cabs. The first company is Hyundai, name the second?
A. Kia Motors Corporation
# Amazon Quiz Answers – 6th October 2019 – Win Huawei P30 Pro
Q.1 During the British Raj, a now widely-recognized monument was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and the Queen Mary to Bombay. Which monument is it? Hi
A. Gateway of India
Q.2 What is the metal or plastic casing around the end of a shoelace called?
Q.3 Rajasthan is the prominent desert region of India. Which desert makes up most of this state?
Q.4 There is an ancient Indian weapon known as ‘Katar’. What type of weapon is it?
A. A dagger
Q.5 Sanjay Leela Bhansali, and Bimal Roy have both directed 2 separate ‘Devdas’ films. But who is the original author of the Bengali romance novel?
A. Saratchandra Chattopadhyay
Q.1 Today, 5th October is celebrated as ‘World Teachers Day’ by UNESCO and Education International each year to help give the world better understanding of teachers and the role they play in the development of students and society. When was the First ‘World Teachers Day’ celebrated?
Q.2 Shanghai is currently the most populated city in the world. But which was the first city to reach a population of 1 million?
Q.3 A regular email has the recipients section, as well as CC and BCC. What does BCC stand for?
A. Blind carbon copy
Q.4 The actor who played Gandhi in Lage Raho Munnabhai, won a National Award for Best Supporting Actor for the role. Name the actor.
A. Dilip Prabhavalkar
Q.5 Earth’s atmosphere is made up of several gasses, but which element makes up the majority of the air?
# Amazon Quiz Answers – 4th October 2019 – Win RayBan Glasses
Q.1 World Animal Day’ is celebrated today in order to improve welfare standards of animals around the globe. Which year was the first ‘World Animal Day’ celebrated?
Q.2 Which is the largest living fish in the ocean?
A. Whale shark
Q.3 Which multinational conglomerate is the parent company to Google?
A. Alphabet Inc.
Q.4 The ‘starfish’ has recently been renamed because it is an echinoderm like the sea urchin, and not a fish. Do you know what it is popularly called now?
A. Sea Star
Q.5 The 2018 film, Pad Man, starring Akshay Kumar is based on a true story. Who is the social entrepreneur that inspired the character?
A. Arunachalam Muruganantham
# Amazon Quiz Answers – 3rd October 2019 – Win OnePlus 7T
Q.1 Which object grants the superhero, Green Lantern, his extraordinary powers?
A. A Ring
Q.2 The novel, White Tiger, won the Man Booker prize in 2008, and was the debut novel of an Indian-born author. Who wrote it?
A. Arvind Adiga
Q.3 What is the dot that appears over the lowercase letters, ‘i’ and ‘j’, called?
Q.4 Famous British actress ‘Lena Headey’ was born today in 1973. Which character does she play in the famous HBO series ‘Game Of Thrones’?
A. Cersie Lennister
Q.5 She was the first Indian woman to become a teacher, and opened up the first girl’s school in India in 1848. Who is she?
A. Savitri bai Phule
# Amazon Quiz Answers – 2nd October 2019 – Win ₹150000
Q.1 In which year was Mahatma Gandhi nominated for the Nobel Prize for the first time?
Q.2 On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark on the famous Dandi March?
A. 12th March 1930
Q.3 Although they shared differing ideologies, Mahatma Gandhi called X as ‘The Prince among the patriots’. In 1944, in a radio broadcast, X was the first one to address Gandhi as the ‘Father of the nation’. Identify X?
A. Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Q.4 Gandhi was nominated for the Nobel Peace prize _____ times but never won. The Nobel committee publicly acknowledges the omission till date, expressing regret that Gandhi had never been awarded the prize.
Q.5 Mahatma Gandhi shares his birthday with which Indian prime minister?
A. Lal Bahadur Shastri
Q.6 Which of these books was NOT written by Mahatma Gandhi?
A. Long Walk to Freedom
Q.7 The book ‘Unto This Last’ greatly captivated and transformed Gandhiji. So much so that he translated it into Gujarati. Who was its author?
A. John Ruskin
# Amazon Quiz Answers – 1st October 2019 – Win Galaxy S10e
Q.1 Which of these is an annual fair in Rajasthan, known for its camel trading event?
A. Pushkar Mela
Q.2 Who composed the famous classical music melody – ‘Fur Elise’?
Q.3 Which is the largest country in the world in terms of land area?
Q.4 Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
Q.5 Which planet is the closest to Earth?
# Amazon Quiz Answers – 30th September 2019 – Win ₹10000
Q.1 Arundhati Roy won the Booker prize in 1997 for her debut novel. What was the novel called?
A. The God Of Small Things
Q.2 Tour De France is an annual multi-stage event associated with which of these sports?
Q.3 Which actress will portray the story of acid attack victim, Laxmi Agarwal, alongside Vikrant Massey in an upcoming film by Meghana Gulzar?
A. Deepika Padukone
Q.4 Which is the only tennis Grand Slam tournament that is played on grass courts currently?
Q.5 Which company has made the humanoid robot known as ASIMO?
# Amazon Quiz Answers – 29th September 2019 – Win Vivo S1
Q.1 The Formula1 race is in Russia today as part of the 2019 Formula1 season. Which driver won the 2018 edition of F1 race in Russia?
A. Lewis Hemilton
Q.2 The first fully solar-powered airport in the world is in India. Which city can you find it in?
Q.3 The 2006 film, The Namesake, starring Tabu and Irfan Khan is based on a novel of the same name. Who is the author of that novel?
A. Jumpa Lahiri
Q.4 Who out of the following is NOT an Indian fashion designer?
A. Ravi Ruia
Q.5 What is the capital city of Mizoram?
# Amazon Quiz Answers – 28th September 2019 – Win Fossil Explorist Smartwatch
Q.1 On Feb 13, 2019, after 15 years of exploration, NASA declared its Mars rover ‘dead’. What was the name of the robotic rover?
Q.2 Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor celebrates his birthday today. Which was his first Bollywood movie?
Q.3 Rugby world cup is being played currently in Japan. __ country has won the Rugby world cup 3 times, which is the most by any country. Fill in the blanks.
A. New Zealand
Q.4 Where in the human body is the Occiput?
Q.5 When it comes to mobile phone networks such as 2G, 3G and 4G, what does the ‘G’ stand for?
T&Cs – Details About Amazon Samsung Galaxy A50 Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 16 October 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 16th October 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy A50 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
Check Out :
- How To Watch/Download Alt Balaji Shows Free (Web Series) Without Subscription
- How To Watch/Download Airtel TV App For PC/Laptop
- Vodafone Free Data (4G Internet) – 5 Different Offers
- Activate/Deactivate Missed Call Alerts In Jio, Airtel, Vodafone, Idea & Bsnl
Q.1 Can I Win Amazon Quiz?
A. Yep, everyone are eligible to win amazon quiz by giving all correct answer quiz answers, but the winners are chosen by lucky draw, so its upon your luck for winning any amazon quiz contest.
Q.2 When & Where Amazon Announces About Quiz Winners?
A. Amazon announces quiz contest winners on every 30th date of month. So, checkout their quiz winners list on their website to know about the winner’s names.
Q.3 Will I Get Any Notification If I Win?
A. Yeah, ofcourse. Amazon will notify you via email, sms, and app-notification, whenever you win any prize from the quiz contest.
Now you’ve fully aware about what are amazon quiz contests actually are and how you can be that part of it. Well, its totally depends upon the luck, so don’t regret about that you didn’t win, as sometimes luck works and most of time it isn’t.
But, our work is to participate in the amazon quiz contests daily by following the today’s amazon quiz answers, so that you can’t miss any single day to be eligible for amazon quiz.
At last, share this post with your friends and let them know about their luck by participating in these quiz contests to win amazing prizes.
And don’t forget to comment below if you won any amazon quiz contest.