How To Get Rangoli Stamp, How To Get Flower Stamp, Google Pay Diwali Scanner – The festival of lights, ‘diwali’ is near. And getting offers and discounts from brands and companies are common.
One such diwali offer of google pay called ‘diwali scanner’ is going on, where users are waiting to grab free rs.251 cash in their bank account.
For those who aren’t aware from diwali scanner offer, then its a ongoing google pay scratch card offer where users have to collect five different stamps through various sources, and finally those who successfully collect all these stamps, will be eligible to win rs.251 scratch card.
But, the thing which is acting as a breaker in such condition is getting the ‘flower and rangoli‘ stamp. People aren’t getting those than the rest ones. So, how to get rangoli and flower stamp in google pay diwali scanner? here you’re going to know…
- 1 How To Collect All Stamps In Google Pay
- 2 How To Get Rangoli/Flower Stamp In Google Pay Diwali Scanner
- 3 Conclusion
How To Collect All Stamps In Google Pay
- If you’re not registered on google pay yet, then download through this link & get rs.21 as a signup bonus + rs.180 on per refferal
- If asks for refferral code, enter 1B95H
- Now setup bank account & upi (ignore if already done)
- Click this link and start collecting stamps
How To Get Rangoli/Flower Stamp In Google Pay Diwali Scanner
#1 Through DTH [100% Working]*
- Open google pay app
- Click new > bill payments
- Select dth, enter your customer no. and any recharge of rs.35 or above
- Done! you will get rangoli stamp for sure (80-90% chances)
#2 Through Paytm
- Open paytm app
- Go to passbook > add money
- Add ₹35 and select ‘google pay’ in bhim upi
- Pay via your google pay bank account
- Done! you will get either flower or rangoli stamp
#3 Through Amazon/Flipkart
- Visit amazon.in or flipkart
- Add any product of ₹35 or above
- Order it and pay via google pay bhim upi
Bonus : You can also add ₹35 in amazon pay balance via google pay to get rangoli stamp
#4 Through Recharge/Bill Payments
- Open komparify.com
- Go to recharges
- Enter your mobile number and amount as ₹35
- Pay via google pay option
#5 Through Transfering Money
- Open google pay
- Click on New payment icon
- Send money to any upi id
- You will get either flower or rangoli stamp
Tip : Join our telegram channel and get the latest tricks to get diwali scanner stamps (+ giveaways too)
🔥A diwali stamp gift to a random lucky user : Grab it (claimed!)
Game Rules –
✴️ Get 1 surprise stamp per friend you gift! ✴️
✔️ Collect all 5 different stamps by
31 Oct 2019 11:59pm **OFFER EXTENDED TO 11th NOV.** to win prizes.
✔️ Stamps are given out randomly. You could get any one of the 5 different stamps through the 3 collection methods.
✔️ You can collect up to 15 stamps a day, with a limit of 5 stamps per collection method. The more you pay friends and businesses with Google Pay, the more stamps you collect.
✔️ Get an assured ₹251 gift from Google Pay and a Diwali Bonus ticket when you collect all 5 different stamps.
✔️ The Diwali Bonus ticket is a special lucky draw ticket on Google Pay that could win you ₹1 lakh. It unlocks on 1 Nov 2019, so stay tuned to find out if you’re a winner!
✔️ Your earned rewards will appear in the rewards channel.🏆
✔️ You can win a maximum of 1 of each prize.
Terms and Conditions :
✔️ This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu.
✔️ You are not eligible for this offer if you have already earned over INR 9,000 during this current fiscal year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
✔️ Any reward money you earn will be deposited to your UPI enabled savings account in Google Pay. If you do not link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
✔️ OFFER SUBJECT TO FULL OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Click below for details.
By using above three methods, there are 80% chances that you would get rangoli or flower stamp. Some of the users also collected these stamps via scanner and refferal. So, take your time and try all of them, you will get rangoli/flower stamp for sure. That’s it! Comment below about which stamp you’ve the most, so that users can exchange it easily.
Tags : trick, how to, get rangoli stamp, flower stamp, google pay, diwali scanner, offer